|Jeep® Replacement & Restoration Parts
Omix-Ada® has been in business since 1992 and has become a leading name in the after market Jeep® replacement parts
industry. They have gained a reputation for offering quality products at competitive prices. Whether you're looking for a replacement body for an
early MB or a replacement light for a Cherokee XJ
When it comes to Jeep
chances are Omix-Ada has the replacement part to fill your need.
Throttle Down Kustoms® delivers high quality, custom products at very affordable prices. Frames are assembled in a jig to
hold strict tolerances throughout the assembly process, and then welded by certified welders. All brackets are precision made with appearance and
factory specifications a top priority.
All frames are
backed with a 5 year manufacturers warranty against breakage and galvanized frames come with a 5 year manufacturers warranty against rust.
Jeep® Spotters Identification Guide
- 1941-42 MB - Flat Fender; Slat Grille; no tailgate; rear mounted spare tire; split windshield with top
mounted windshield wipers; Most, but not all, do not have a glove box; "Willys" stamped on left rear body
- 1942-45 MB - Flat Fender; Welded Steel Grille; this grille had 9 slots which is now a patented trademark of
Jeep® split windshield with top mounted windshield wipers; no tailgate; rear mounted spare tire
- 1942-45 Ford GPW - tailgate area of early models were embossed with "Ford" in script; say GP fast
and you'll see how the name originated
- 1945-49 CJ-2A - 1st Civilian Jeep; flat fender, low hood, side mounted spare; 7 slot grille; split
windshield with top mounted windshield wipers; has tailgate;
- 1949-53 CJ-3A - flat fender, low hood, 1-piece windshield frame with bottom wipers
- 1950-52 M38 - 1-piece windshield; tailgate with rear mounted spare
- 1952-57 M38A1 - first appearance of round fender
- 1953-64 CJ-3B - flat front fenders, tall body grille & hood to accommodate the Hurricane F-Head 4-cylinder engine; has tailgate and side mounted tire carrier
- 1950 CJ4 - legend has it that only 1 unit was built; The Missing Link written by JP magazines Jim Allen sheds light on the mystery of the CJ4
- 1954-69 CJ5 - 1st V-8 in short wheel base utility vehicle; 1 piece windshield; round fenders; curved door opening
- 1963-83 Wagoneer SJ - Station Wagon; vertical grille
- 1984-91 Grand Wagoneer - horizontal grille & leaf springs
- 1970-83 CJ-5 - round headlights, 84" wheelbase; rounded front fenders; low wipers; door opening is an inverted "S" shape
- 1955-81 CJ-6 - same basic features as early model CJ5's with 20" stretched wheelbase
- 1974-83 Cherokee XJ - unibody compact SUV. The XJ featured a the Dana 30 front axle, Dana 35 rear axle, coil spring front suspension, leaf spring rear suspension
- 1976-86 CJ-7 - square door opening; factory roll bar
- 1981-85 CJ-8 Scrambler - pick-up truck version of CJ; spare tire mounted in cargo bed
- 1984-91 Comanche MJ - compact pick-up
- 1984-2001 Cherokee XJ - UniFrame Body, front coil springs & rear leaves
- 1987-96 Wrangler YJ - replaces the CJ; square headlights; leaf springs & swing out tail gate; sport bar extended starting in 1992
- 1993-98 Grand Cherokee ZJ; UniFrame Body, Quad coil spring suspension
- 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ - round headlights; coil suspension front & rear; gas filler spout on side
- 1999-2004 Grand Cherokee WJ - sleeker body contour than ZJ
- 2002-2007 Liberty KJ - replaces the Cherokee; UniFrame Body; first Jeep with side air bags
- 2008-present Liberty KK - 2nd Generation Jeep Liberty - more boxy, off-road look than the KJ
- 2003-present Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon named after the famous Rubicon Trail in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Featured: Dana 44 axles front & rear, and Rock-Trac™ 4:1 low range transfer case, the Rubicon is touted to be trail ready right out of the box. The the 2003 "Tomb Raider" Limited Edition Wrangler Rubicon has become one of the most highly collectible Jeeps of all-time.
- 2004.5 Wrangler Unlimited - also known as LJ - 103-inch wheelbase; 13" more cargo area and 2" more room in the back seat. Dana 44 rear axle, 3.73 gear ratio, Command-Trac 231 Transfer Case.
- 2005-2010 Grand Cherokee WK - redesigned from the ground up and featuring a fuel efficient Multi-Displacement System
- 2010-present Grand Cherokee WK2 - 4th Generation Grand Cherokee. The 2011 Grand Cherokee has won 30 awards for off-road capability, luxury, value, best-in-class, and safety, making it the most awarded SUV ever.
- 2005 Liberty CRD (Common Rail Diesel) - the first diesel-powered mid-size sport utility in the United States. Discontinued in the US because it couldn't meet tougher 2007 US emission standards for diesel engines.
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander XK - First Jeep 7 passenger SUV, the Jeep
- 2007-present Jeep Wrangler JK - available in a short-wheelbase 2-door and a long-wheelbase Unlimited 4-door
- 2007 Diesel Grand Cherokee
- 2007-present Jeep Patriot MK
- Jeeps around the world
- JEEP CONCEPT CARS (blog)
- Toy Jeeps
- .. and for the kids - check out the Fisher Price Power Wheels Jeep Hurricane & Wrangler Rubicon